Friday, March 20, 2009

Dear Pat - A New Beginning

Hi Pat

I have been collating the thoughts and concerns of your people, the special people that make up the South Wales Valleys and need your unerring guidance and manly love.

Dear Pat
I was interested to see that Richard Branson is offering trips into space with his new venture Virgin Galactic. Passengers will be taken to the edge of space for twenty minutes before being returned to Earth. This is from the man who can't get a train into Manchester Victoria. The Big Twat. Any thoughts Pat?

Jeff Dogsegg
Member Secretary - Ashvale Freedom Fighters


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Pat

Please help me, in 1984 a zoo keeper at Pensycynor Bird Gardens told me "Ill tell you when you older" when I asked him why one of the monkeys stuck its tongue up another ones arse: Im 32 now and still waiting for an explanation.

S Lee
Hanging Around Beaufort

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pat
Last month I was genuinely upset to read that Jim Davidson had gone bankrupt, because when I saw his picture on the BBC Web site I thought he was dead. Has any thing similar happened to you Pat?

Tarquin Boils
Winterson Close (Near Rags)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pat,

Stevie Fenton here (Buba's brother) I've just moved back into the borough and can't believe how much has changed... cars allowed to drive through Ebbw Vale main street, Woolworths gone.... a new tesco's , mosrrisons and even now Brynmawr has moved into the 21st century with a new pet world (how they used to manage over the boarder I don't know)Seems we now have everything at our disposal. Anyway I'm going out exploring my old haunts and will be back to you with my findings
Regards Stevie Fenton