Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Sugrue Ultimatum

I was rightly criticised this evening by a certain Mr Sam Sugrue on my seemless neglect of this Blog. I wholeheartedly apologise, I have no excuse except that I have been a busy boy of late with work and my own blog - Bonkleg.co.uk

I realise now that my pleads for material from members of BRFC have fallen on deaf ears. I will strive to do three posts a week, of poor quality inane, childish, toilet "Beaufort RFC" humor that made this Blog succesful in its inception (there will be an interview this weekend so look out!)

My off the cuff visit to BRFC tonight (I missed training tonight becuase of work) warmed the cockles of my heart.To be in the company of some of the countries finest young minds, Nicky Burrows, Clive Williams, Mr Sugrue (seen hear with former chairman Mr Gullick) and a freshly plucked Jon Phillips discussing the exciting prospect of a future BRFC back line including Mike White and Alex McCarthy made me proud. The only problem was a certain bad taste from Rocky's new Chaffeur and Trefil's latest record signing (seen here in the trial) Stupid Lee (the boy cant seem to take a hint).

God Bless Beaufort RFC and everyone in it.

No comments: